The nighttime carriage tour highlights both the history and the hauntings that the French Quarter is most known for! Visit famous haunted locations and learn about the ghosts, voodoo spirits, and demons who refuse to leave.
Book online now!
- New Orleans Most Famous Murderess, Madame LaLaurie and her torture chamber, as depicted on the AMC Series American Horror Story
- Ghost of Pirate Jean Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop, one of the oldest bars in America. “People have been drinking themselves to death here for 200 years.”
- The Gardette-LaPrete Mansion, one of the French Quarter’s most photographed and admired properties is also the location of a 1800’s massacre
- How Marie Laveau, the unchallenged Voodoo Queen, applied her magical powers and uncommon business sense to shift the course of love, luck, and the law in New Orleans.
- A lavish lounge and restaurant where many séances have been held known as Muriel’s
- …and so much more!